SuperDog Turf way of deodorise your Artificial Grass
Odour removal for artificial grass
Deodorising your artificial grass to remove dog urine odour can be helped by using our unique Zeo+ infill, making your grass clean, fresh and bacteria free.
Some points to note before you start
Do Not apply Zeo+ when your artificial grass is wet - it will just stick to the blades & may leave a white film!
Always use DRY Zeo+ on DRY Grass to make the the job alot easier.
So now you are ready - let's go!
Here's how to do it
1. The first job is to remove the debris, dog hair and leaves from the surface of the turf. Use a stiff brush and rubber gloves if you are going DIY
2. The lawn is then power brushed, to loosen any matted material at the base and pushes up the blades.
3. A commercial strength enzyme cleaner is carefully applied, this will digest the bacteria and uric acid crystals over the next 3 days. You can use a lawn sprinkler to wash it through the DIY way!
4. Zeo+, our odour adsorbing volcanic mineral infill is brushed into the grass, and worked down to the base.
5. The Zeo+ is gently watered in to lay the dust, and it is ready to use again by your furry friends!
LOOK OUT for our 'how to' video over on our tutorials page, with helpful hints and tips
Your grass will definitely be greener, and smelling sweeter!
If you have a problem with urine odour removal for your artificial grass, we’d love to help. We are experts in odour removal, so contact us today for help in making your grass smell nicer and your dogs happier!
* Zeo+ is a type of infill specifically formulated to prevent liquids such as pet waste from gasifying. It is composed of 97.6% natural silicate zeolite that is formed when molten volcanic lava encounters seawater.
These natural, organic crystals have a honeycomb-like structure that make them microscopically porous. The crystals also carry a negative charge. So when they come in contact with positively-charged liquid ions – ammonia & Nitrogen, the positive ions become trapped within the crystal’s structure, this stops any gas forming and bacteria from developing
We also supply grass for all garden types, take a look at our Eligrass site
GET IN TOUCH
SuperDogTurf, Great Myles, Ongar Road, Ongar CM15 0LD
Let's Build Your Dream Garden Together
Tired of muddy paws, brown patches and wee circles? Want to create a space that both you and your dogs will love. Get in touch today, it’ll be the best decision you made.